Be sure to check the following items.
- You must be properly registered for online banking.
- If you are logging in through personal banking, you must complete the steps for first-time users.
- If you are logging in through business banking, you must submit the business banking application, receive a confirmation with login instructions, and complete the steps for first-time users.
- Check to see if your caps lock or number lock is on. Login information is case sensitive, including the random code and security questions.
- You may have input the wrong password too many times. You will need to contact Cache Valley Bank at (888)418-5333 to unlock your account.
- A firewall or pop-up blocker could be restricting Cache Valley Bank’s online banking site.
- You must be using a supported browser with a 128-bit encryption level. Supported browsers are: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
Find the desired check in your account history. Click on the link in the Description column. A new window will open with an image of the front and back of the check.
Yes! While logged into your online banking account, go to the Accounts tab and click on EStatement Opt-In. Follow the prompts to complete the sign-up process. Once you’ve successfully completed the Estatement sign-up process, your next periodic statement will be available through your Cache Valley Bank online banking account. Simply go to the Accounts tab and click on Estatements to view your available statements.
Please note that all of the accounts visible through your online banking account for which you normally receive a paper statement will be enrolled for Estatements once you have successfully completed the Estatement sign-up process.
For personal banking, new accounts set up with a social security number that matches your online banking profile should automatically appear in your Accounts screen. If you are missing an account, please contact our customer service department at 888-418-5333.
For business banking, your administrator may need to give each individual user access to view the new accounts. This can be done through the User Administration screen, which is found on the Options tab. If your administrator doesn’t see the desired account(s) in this window, they will need to contact our customer service department at 888-418-5333.
I don’t recognize a charge on my account or the amount is different than I authorized. What should I do?
If the charge says “(pending)” in the description, wait for the item to post to your account. Merchants sometimes authorize a different amount than your actual charge, which means that the amount may change when it actually posts to your account.
If the charge is not pending and appears to be incorrect or unauthorized, please contact our customer service department for assistance in disputing the charge.
If you are receiving an error message on the Billpay screen, this means the system couldn’t process your billpay application for some reason. Please contact our customer service department for assistance.
Once you have clicked on the Billpay tab, your online banking screen should display a message stating, “This feature requires pop blocker to be disabled.” The actual Billpay window should pop up in a separate window. If you don’t see another internet browsing window open with the Billpay screen, check your browser settings to be sure that pop-ups are enabled for the Cache Valley Bank internet banking site.