Q. Why can’t I log in to Internet Banking?
A. Be sure to check the following things if you are having trouble logging in to Internet Banking.
1. You must be properly registered for Internet Banking.
a. If you are logging in through personal banking, you must complete the steps for first-time users.
b. If you are logging in through business banking, you must submit the business banking application, receive a confirmation with login instructions, and complete the steps for first-time users.
2. If you are properly registered for Internet Banking, check to see if your caps lock or number lock is on. Login information is case sensitive, including the random code and security questions.
3. You may have input the wrong password too many times. You will need to contact Cache Valley Bank at (435)753-3020 or (888)418-5333 to unlock your account.
4. A firewall or pop-up blocker could be restricting the Internet Banking site.
5. You must be using a supported browser with a 128-bit encryption level. Supported browsers are: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
6. You must have cookies and Java enabled. This can be done through Internet Options in the Tools menu of your browser window.