Q. Why can’t I log in to Internet Banking?
A. Be sure to check the following things if you are having trouble logging in to Internet Banking.
1. You must be properly registered for Internet Banking. This means that you have submitted a complete Internet Banking form and you have received confirmation of your accepted registration with a user name and temporary password.
2. If you are properly registered for Internet Banking, check to see if your caps lock or number lock is on.
3. You may have input the wrong password too many times. You will need to contact Cache Valley Bank at (435)753-3020 ext. 109 to enable your account.
4. A firewall or pop-up blocker could be restricting the Internet Banking site.
5. You must be using a supported browser with a 128-bit encryption level. Supported browsers are: Internet Explorer 9; Firefox 11; Chrome 18, and Safari 5.1.5
6. You must have cookies and Java enabled. This can be done through Internet Options in the Tools menu of your browser window.