Cache Valley Bank offers a variety of online banking alerts to assist our customers with managing their bank accounts, monitoring the security of their online banking account, and setting reminders for important events. Alerts can be sent to a mobile device, to an email address, or to your secure messages inbox within internet banking. You can also specify a time frame when you do not want to be disturbed. Following is an overview of the available alerts:
- Savings/Checking Account Alerts – Receive an alert when your account is above or below a specified amount.
- Loan Account Alerts – Receive an alert when your account is above or below a specified amount.
- Transactional Alerts – Receive an alert for a variety of transactions, including when a deposit is made, when a withdrawal is made, when a transaction with a specified description (i.e. Walmart) is received, and when a transaction above, below, or equal to a specified amount is received.
- Check Cleared Alerts – Receive an alert when a check has cleared, when a range of checks has cleared, or when a check clears out of sequence.
- Certificate Maturing Alert – Receive an alert when your certificate of deposit is maturing.
- Event Alert – Receive an alert when a specified event occurs, such as your account being locked out, a successful or failed password change attempt, logins occurring outside of specified areas, and funds transfers taking place.
- Reminders – Set up a reminder with text chosen by you.